This series is for you if you:
1. Experience an occasional tension or discomfort in your lower back;
2. Have too much mobility in your sacroiliac joint resulting in a nagging pull on one side of your lower spine;
3. Sit or drive for extended periods of time;
4. Do a lot of asymmetrical activities (sit in a twisted position, carry heavy loads on one side, play asymmetrical sports, etc.)
5. Want to keep your back strong and stable by working with all the muscles that support it methodically and systematically;
6. Want to get more ideas on how to work with core, back and sacrum in your yoga classes and private sessions in a way that’s accessible to most students.