Welcome to 21 Day Beginner Yoga Challenge! This beginner yoga series is for people who are new to yoga, have little experience with yoga, or are coming back to practice after a break.
Each video in this challenge is 15 minutes long. You can do it as a challenge, commit to practicing 15 minutes every day for 21 days. Or skip some days and take as much time as you need to finish the series. There is no rush to finish in 21 days 🙂
Every video has a little different focus. Some videos are full-body practices, some focus on particular body parts like the upper body, lower body, hips, shoulders, or back. Some videos are slower and more relaxing, some are a bit faster and more energizing, flow yoga style.
I encourage you to pay attention to how you feel after each practice so you can learn what poses/moves/sequences feel great for your body and save the videos you like the most to practice again later.
What equipment do you need for this challenge?
– a yoga mat is useful, but not necessary. If you followed this channel for a while, you probably noticed that I love making yoga videos that you can practice without a yoga mat. Look for “Yoga without mat” in the video title for standing or seated sequences you can practice without a yoga mat. However, it’s good to have a mat for the flow style yoga classes: a grippy yoga mat makes it easier to hold some yoga poses like Downward facing dot etc.
– if you already have yoga blocks and a yoga strap, you can use them. I will give you options with and without yoga props, so don’t worry if you don’t have yoga blocks or yoga strap. You can always get them later if you feel like you need them.
– a blanket/a big towel or a cushion can be also useful in some yoga poses.
Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions.
I’m looking forward to seeing you on the mat! 🙂
21 DAY BEGINNER YOGA CHALLENGE Playlist:
✉️ Sign up for my newsletter 👉 https://yogawithuliana.com/newsletter
🙏 Support my work: https://buymeacoffee.com/yogawithuliana
Download FREE BEGINNER YOGA POSES GUIDE: 25 must-know yoga poses for beginners:
❤ FAVOURITE YOGA GEAR ❤
👉🏼 Jade Yoga Harmony Mat: https://amzn.to/3zrgVE4
👉🏼 Jade Yoga Travel Mat: https://amzn.to/3aU5quE
👉🏼 Cork Yoga Blocks: https://amzn.to/3HiiG8r
👉🏼 Foam Yoga Blocks: https://amzn.to/3xFO11S
👉🏼 Yoga Strap: https://amzn.to/3tuG4tP
👉🏼 Yoga Bolster: https://amzn.to/3QiamtE
📷 Youtube Gear 📷
– Sony Alpha a6000: https://amzn.to/3NXtj2G
– Tripod: https://amzn.to/3Hf0NHx
– Blue Snowball Mic: https://amzn.to/39eE7uI
– Music (Epidemic Sound): https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/28sbuf/
★ Website: https://www.yogawithuliana.com/
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yogawithuliana/
★ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yogawithuliana
★ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yogawithuliana/
*Some links in the description box are affiliate links which means I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost for you.
* If you are new to exercise or planning on embarking on a new fitness program, you should consult your physician.
Please know that performing any exercise without supervision like with this video is solely at your own risk. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. Yoga with Uliana will not be responsible or liable for any injury you sustain as a result of this video.
#21DayBeginnerYogaChallenge #yogaforbeginners #15minyoga